Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Meow




The other project I have worked on recently is this cute cat. I had scraps left from a jumper outfit I made for Joy for Christmas, and decided to make her a cat neck-pillow from them for her birthday. The rounded body goes around the neck and, viola! A perfect neck pillow. I love the fancy flannel. I made one several years ago out of the recommended solid polar fleece, and it looked fine, but not really nearly as fun. I am thinking about doing these for the boys for their birthdays. There is a monkey, lion and dog on the pattern as well, so that would be enough for each boy. I don't think I will be able to find such great fabric multiple times, but maybe I will get lucky.

2 comments:

KellyAnne said...

Oh my goodness, that is SO darn cute! I love it!

erin said...

Holy cow, that is ADORABLE!!!