Monday, April 7, 2008

Paul's Bento Box

Paul's 4th birthday is coming up on Sunday, so I decided a quilt was in order. As a little(r) guy, Paul like to be laid on, he liked the pressure. So I thought a heavy quilt would be best, and I have been dying to make a denim quilt. I just cut up old jeans that I have been saving for far too long, and started work. This is not all the blocks, just the finished ones. I still have two more rows to add, plus the border and back. Who knows, maybe if I get crazy I will take it to the quilt store and learn how to use their long-arm quilting machine on it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela said...

Tara it looks Awsome! Nice work I can't wait to see it in person. OH guess what I am coming thru Seatle in 3weeks. We must talk

Celeste said...

It's so cute! I didn't know denim quilts could be so attractive!

Nerell said...

I was reading all about the quilts that you have done. Would you be interested in teaching me the basics of quilting one day. I have always wanted to learn.